FAQs (updated regularly)
PDF Guide Download: IMSH Delivers 2023 Virtual Instructions for Attendees
The IMSH Delivers 2023 package includes:
- Participants will be able to select up to 30 IPCE hours, or 15 hours for on-site registrants. Additional IPCE from the IMSH 2023 Delivers Collection will be made available to purchase for an additional $25 per credit.
- Four (4) livestream keynote speakers from the in-person meeting. Recordings will be available for on demand viewing.
- Eight (8) livestream courses from the in-person meeting. Recordings will be available for on demand viewing.
- 70 prerecorded sessions including educational courses, learning labs, simventor demonstrations, and research abstract oral presentations.
IMSH 2023 Delivers virtual content is available January 20, 2023 through June 30, 2023
ACCESS YOUR CONTENT: To access IMSH 2023 Delivers log into your registration, and click the button that says “click here to select and view available sessions”. On your course scheduler home page, you will see buttons/links for: "Scheduler", "My Briefcase", "Evaluation and Certification", "Sponsors and Exhibitors", "Hot Topic Sessions (Prerecorded)", "Live Stream Courses", and "Prerecorded Educational Courses". Attendees who joined us in Orlando will also see these folders, in addition to the "Live Educational Courses" selection of course offered onsite in Orlando.
When making briefcase changes, we recommend that you remove unwanted courses first, then add the ones you want to avoid inadvertently adding more than 30 IPCE hours and interrupting course access. While in your briefcase, you may click on the My Details button to navigate to your registration page to view your balance – if you accumulate an unwanted balance, click back into the scheduler to remove those courses.
Using your Briefcase:
- To reserve a spot in sessions you wish to view, you must use your Scheduler “Briefcase” to secure your seats.
- When you find a session you are interested in attending, click on the course name to view the content.
- To secure a seat, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click 'Add this session to my Briefcase' for each content selection you wish to attend/view and include in your official transcript.
- After you add it to your briefcase you can click on the session title and any video files or associated PDF files will appear.
- Zoom links for livestream events will be available two days prior to the published date and time of the course.
You will need to log in each day. If you are having difficulty with accessing your briefcase or virtual courses try, these steps.
- Log out of your registration/briefcase
- Clear your cookies/browser cache
- Use the “Register Now” Button on the IMSH 2022 Registration page or the link from your confirmation email to log into your IMSH 2023 Registration, then follow the “Virtual Access” instructions above.
- Download this guide: IMSH Delivers 2023 Virtual Instructions for Attendees If you continue to have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist when we return to the office.
Receiving Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Units
- To reserve your seat and secure content for which you wish to receive Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) units, add items to your briefcase.
- Click on the course name, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click 'Add this session to my Briefcase' for each content selection you wish to attend/view and include in your official transcript.
- At the conclusion of IMSH 2023 or IMSH 2023 Delivers, you will receive a link to complete an evaluation for each content entry you accessed during the event. You may also go to the scheduler home page and visit your "Evaluations and Certifications" page to complete evaluations for the courses you have attended in person or watched virtually.
Once all evaluations have been completed, you’ll be able to download and print your IPCE certificate.
For questions regarding the administration of your IPCE units, contact email@example.com
- No, you don't have to be a member to register. However, significant registration discounts are available to members of SSH. For member pricing, your membership must be active through January 31, 2023. (Renew or join NOW to immediately receive member pricing!)
- The cost varies depending on several factors. Please see our official rate guide. If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your group members will register individually, and we will prepare an invoice for you. Please start here to give us information about your group. If you are a group member, start your registration, select “Check” as payment type to receive an invoice, and contact your organization’s group admin for your code for payment.
- Registrations must be canceled in writing for the refund of any registration fees paid. Cancellations for the Conference must be received in writing no later than 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, December 16, 2022.
- Cancellation on or before Friday, December 16, 2022: Full refund minus a $200.00 per person processing fee
- A change from an onsite registration to a virtual registration must be made no later than 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, December 16, 2022. On or before Friday, December 16, 2022: Full refund of any price difference. After Friday, December 16, 2022: No refund for any price difference.
- The cancellation policy is further defined in the registration Terms and Conditions.
- Full-time students receive a discounted registration rate. You will need to upload documentation of your full-time student or resident status.
- NO, IMSH registration cannot be transferred.
- Once registration is closed on January 26, 2023, you will no longer be able to register for IMSH 2023. IMSH Delivers virtual content will be available for registered attendees until June 30, 2023.
- Use the IMSH Scheduler, a comprehensive online guide and scheduling tool for all of the content available to you for both in-person and virtual content.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR SESSIONS*:
- Go here.
- Access your IMSH 2023 Registration by clicking the “Register or Reserve Sessions” button
- Log in via your SSH account. (It will take you back to the scheduler after logging in.)
- Click the “Click here to select and view available sessions” button**
- Click “Scheduler” to search for and add courses. Use “My Briefcase” to view the sessions you have added. (To PRINT your sessions list, click "My Details" and select "My Itinerary".)
* - If you have an outstanding balance, you WILL NOT be able to reserve a seat in ANY session.
** - If you want to add ADDITIONAL PAID ITEMS to your registration (Commemorative Coins, President’s Ball, SimFit 5k, etc.), log in and use the “Jump to Page” dropdown menu under the “My Itinerary” button.*
- We encourage presenters to use electronic versions of course materials, however, the distribution of course materials is at the discretion of the course director for each presentation. Presenters do have the option of uploading course materials to the IMSH virtual platform.
- A maximum of 30 continuing education hours may be earned at IMSH 2023.
- You will complete a presentation evaluation for all sessions attended. You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your online evaluations. Contact email@example.com if you do not receive the link to the evaluations.
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Certificate
- You will receive IPCEs for each course you’ve attended or viewed during IMSH. The collection of recorded sessions that will be available to you for IMSH 2023 will be live until July 1, 2023. You will however be able to download your IPCE credits to date at any time.
- Before accessing your IPCE certificate, we ask that you complete an evaluation form for each session attended to help us better understand how you will use information learned in your work. The data collected through these questions is used to improve future programming and provide more of the educational topics you need to improve practice.
- You will access your transcript, complete your evaluation forms and print your certificates through the IMSH CEU Portal.
- For questions regarding the administration of your IPCE credit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Certificate
- In support of improving patient care, the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team. The maximum number of Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Credits for learning and change will be available closer to the event.
- BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ... have you downloaded the presenter powerpoint template?
- Check-in at the Registration Desk
- Also, please review the Presenter Center homepage BEFORE you arrive in Orlando.
- The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) has been continually monitoring the health and safety guidelines posted by the Centers for disease control(CDC)as well as state and local authorities in Florida. SSH continues to be vigilant to the changing situation regarding COVID. It is our desire to ensure the safety of our in-person attendees in Orlando at IMSH 2023. These may change again between now and IMSH 2023. Per current county ordinance: The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) has been continually monitoring the health and safety guidelines posted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local authorities in Florida. SSH continues to be vigilant to the changing situation regarding COVID. It is our desire to ensure the safety of our in-person attendees in Orlando at IMSH 2023.
- Wearing a mask at IMSH 2023 is optional. We will provide updates as they become available.
- IMSH 2023 is being held at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida.
- 9400 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819 (see map)
- No shuttle service will be provided. All official IMSH hotels are within easy walking distance to the Orange County Convention Center (North Hall).
- You can add an IMSH Facebook frame to your profile image. Also, please use the #IMSH2023 hashtag on all your social media posts and send interested people to IMSH2023.org.
- Frame instructions:
- Click “Update Photo” on your Facebook profile image.
- In the “Update Profile Picture” window, select “Add Frame”.
- In the “Add a Frame to Your Profile Picture” window, type “IMSH 2023” in the search bar.
- Select the frame.
- Adjust/position your image if necessary.
- Click the blue “Use as Profile Picture” button.
After you have completed and paid for your IMSH registration, please send an email to email@example.com to request your letter. SSH only provides VISA letters to registered attendees, and individuals must request their own letters. SSH will not send letters to anyone but the registered attendee.